Sunday, June 12, 2011

My move...

So, I have officially moved... as of a few weeks ago. And now that my parents headed back north, I have the place to myself. It's nice to be living in a place by myself, where I don't have to think about someone (my Dad) walking in whenever to make food, or listen to random people talking or fighting outside my bedroom window. Such a change, I love it. Plus now I've been cooking more, because I have room to actually prep and cook. When I didn't have the space, it was more of a frustration than enjoyable.

I haven't used the pool yet, but it'll be pushing 90 degrees on Tues and Wed, so those might be good days to do that. And it's been fun exploring the area. Not like I wasn't living 20 mins from this area most of my life, but I only really knew the area of Broadway Plaza. But now I have been checking out restaurants (and a Thai place I may try this week), stores, etc. I also need to explore the Iron Horse Trail (literally about 40 ft from my front door). As I sit in the living room and watch walkers, runners and bicyclists go by on the trail, it makes me feel like a bum. So that's on my to do list too.

Well, that's it for now. Off to figure out what to make for dinner, keep looking for jobs online, and catch up some more on my DVR.

No comments:

Post a Comment