Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Another random dream last night...

I was at my friend’s house in the Bay Area, and we were hanging in a back family room. There was all of a sudden a roar in the air. Kinda like when it’s stormy and planes fly at lower altitude, only louder. Then I started noticing the clouds were swirling and not looking quite right. Then a tornado emerged. We all freaked out. I ran toward the center of the house to a doorway. I sat on the floor in the doorway and wrapped my arms and legs around the wall. Then the house gets picked up and we started spinning. I remember feeling a little dizzy.

Then all of a sudden we stopped. We looked outside and the house had landed in the middle of some street. I remember having an iPad, or similar device, and looked up where we were on the GPS. We ended up in some small town East of Reno in the middle of Nevada. No one seemed too phased by a house landing on their street, which led me to believe that the tornado went through this town too. We started wandering around a bit. Then people started setting up booths selling T-shirts and what not. I remember complaining that people were trying to capitalize on a natural disaster. We wandered back to the house to find about 12 people dressed like hippies had taken over the property. It was like something out of the show ‘The Colony’ where they were protecting a property for themselves during a disaster. I just remember thinking that I hadn’t even grabbed my purse on the way out the door. I wandered around town a little more, but that’s all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment