Monday, January 10, 2011

Orlando Bloom dream... odd.

I was starting a new college and was moving into a dorm. It was a large campus, like a small town. I was hanging in this room with this guy. He was going to show me around and to my room, but we weren’t ready yet, so we were just hanging out and chatting. And there were a few other people in the room having their own conversations.

Then this girl comes in, who I think is the gf of the guy. She said she just got home from L.A. and I said that I did too. Then I told her I was there for a hockey game, and she then told me she loved hockey. What are the odds? So that was cool, I was making a new friend.

Then randomly, Orlando Bloom shows up with some sort of crazy automatic gun of some sort. They had these weird bullets that were huge, and had little metal doors on them that opened. Not sure why. He started shooting the gun through the room, not aiming at anyone, but causing big explosions. It didn’t seem to faze anyone, so he did it a couple of times.

Soon after we started hearing aircraft and everyone started scattering. I looked kinda baffled, so the guy I was chatting with said, “It’s a bi-plane, so it must be serious.” So I ran too. It was like the whole campus was running and screaming, and I looked up and saw a bi-plane and a helicopter. And I kinda wondered why everyone was running, because I think they knew about the shooting and were going after Orlando Bloom. But I ran anyway. Soon we saw a long limo zipping by with flags on it, as if it carried someone really important. I tried climbing up some stairs in one of the building, but it was as if the building was warped and I couldn’t squeeze up it.

- And then I woke up. I hate when that happens and I don’t find out what happened. Plus, what’s up with Orlando Bloom in my dream? I couldn’t even tell you how long it’s been since I’ve seen him act in something. Wasn’t on my radar. Very strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment